History

Lager

Milestones – how Alloga has grown.

2015

  • Extension technical rooms

2012

  • Introduction and launch of the new Alloga SC Box

2009

  • Commissioning of the small-order picking machine.
  • Integration of Globopharm Ltd. (doubling of the number of partners).

2005

  • Dissolution of the joint venture, transfer of Alloga Europe to the strategic partner Alliance UniChem.

2004

  • Expansion of buildings – doubling of capacity. 

2001

  • Introduction of the new corporate identity for the Galenica Group and change of name from Galenica Vertretungen Ltd to Alloga Ltd.

2000

  • May: new infrastructure in Burgdorf comes into operation, resulting in a 45% increase in capacity.
  • Increase in growth to 250% in the past five years.
  • Alliance UniChem, renamed Alloga Europe in spring 2001, sets up logistics centres in the UK, France, Spain, Portugal and Italy.

1999

  • 12 July groundbreaking ceremony, 20 December opening of the Burgdorf distribution centre.
  • Strategic partnership with the pan-European Alliance UniChem Group (now Alliance Boots) gives an impetus in the European market.

1998

  • Additional high-bay storage in the Berne-Schönbühl distribution centre for the warehouses of the Panpharma and Adima subsidiaries.

1957

  • Founding of Galenica Vertretungen Ltd., headquartered at Untermattweg 8, Berne, which acts as a pre-wholesaler, offering its logistical and administrative services to the pharmaceutical industry.

Contact

Alloga Ltd.

Buchmattstrasse 10
CH-3401 Burgdorf

Phone:
+41 58 851 45 45
Fax:
+41 58 851 46 00

Send link

Send as link



Links