Processing of returns and deficiencies
- If a delivery is incorrect (not enough/too many/incorrect items sent, etc.) a deficiency notification is sent
- Notifications are processed in accordance with our partners’ guidelines
- Customer notifies Alloga of the deficiency in writing
- Items are to be returned in accordance with the conditions (within 5-10 days of delivery) noted on the packing list.
Processing of damage during transit
Packages – shipment by post
- Check package/Dispobox for external damage immediately after delivery.
- Submit claims form with photographs via the mail carrier or post office.
General cargo – shipments via shipping agents
- Check pallet for external damage immediately after delivery, together with the delivery driver.
- Draw up a report of the damage and send this, with photographs, to the shipping agent.
For underwriting reasons, a photographic record is required in all cases.